Ah, your first day on MassiveCraft. Many players remember it as glorious. Amazing. If you are lucky enough to read this guide before you join, you're definitely going to have a fun time. So. Read this guide. You'll be epic.
Before You Log-In
- Get the Texture Pack. It's pretty cool. Download it here.
- Next thing, go to here. Read up on the races, and choose which one you want. It's a little confusing, because some races haven't been implemented into the game yet. So don't choose Frostmorn, Golems, or Sadeir. You can always change your race later.
- Get a Skin for your race! Very important. You don't want to look like a robot. You'll get a lot of funny looks. Also, you don't want to be a Maiar with an Agni skin.
- Read THE RULES. You should read them twice. Once on the server, and once on the site. C'mon. Do it.
Your First Day
- If you're not premium, wait until early morning to try getting on. I recommend that you get premium even before you join the server for the first time. Don't worry, it will be worth it.
- Get on with the ip massivecraft.com. You see those stairs? You are in "THE CAPTCHA". The world of dreams. Pretty cool, huh? Just make sure not to fall. After you go through the portal at the top of "THE CAPTCHA", you enter the multiverse hub.
- Read everything at the hub. You'll learn a lot.
- Join a faction. C'mon, you know you want to. You'll make friends. It'll be cool.
- Get onto the forums, dude. Make an account. Please have your account name be the same as your IGN. Also, make a Role-Play character ASAP. You'll need it.
- Role-Play(if you want)! This is also a pvp and building server. Now, if you're not good at role-play, try to improve, but in the mean-time, just build or pvp. Don't worry, it's cool.