Cannons is an installed plugin on MassiveCraft. 
You can create a cannon and fire it. You can change the vertical and horizontal firing angle of a cannon. The cannon itself can be loaded with several cannonball types, either to increase the damage, fire range, cannon sickness effect or the cannonball speed.
- Note: Only premium members are able to build and fire cannons.
- Note: On massivecraft cannons are configured to be made from iron blocks instead of wool.
How to Build
- Build a barrel with 2-10 iron blocks.
- Attach a button on both ends.
- Place a torch on the first block of the barrel.
◄This Cannon is facing that way◄
|Button||Iron Block||Iron Block||Button|
How to Use
- Right-click the barrel/iron blocks with gunpowder/sulfur.
- You can click it twice to power the cannon more (1 to 5 times).
- As next right-click the barrel/iron blocks with one of the cannonball types (see below).
- You can only load the cannon with one cannonball (no revolver); for example one Cobblestone.
- Fire by right-clicking the torch/button.
- The cannon can also be fired with a redstone torch underneath the barrel.
- It's possible to increase the vertical firing angle! Right-click the upper or lower side of the barrel with empty hands.
- For the horizontal firing angle right click on the side of the barrel.
- To decrease the angle hold Shift and right-click.
- You should wear a helmet to protect yourself. Otherwise the noise of the gun blast will confuse you.
- Place cannons at ground levels. They tend to work more effectively against invaders in street-to-street combat.
- Place a protected chest beside the cannon to have all the needed blocks for firing, because it could be, that you will lose your stuff in a siege.
|Gravel||150 x 2.5 hearts||12°||4||*none*|
|Glass||150 x 4 hearts||7°||5||*none*|
|Sand||200 x 1 hearts||40°||3||blindness for 20s|
|Soulsand||200 x 1 hearts||40°||3||blindness + slowness for 25s|
|Netherrack||100 x 1 hearts||25°||3||poison for 10s|
|Glowstone||100 x 1 hearts||25°||3||confusion + weakness + hunger for 30s|